hello I have a lot to say and very little to keep quiet but my voice is not good to speak and today I decided to write since I said about some things that can bother a lot and silence all death accompanies us either in the night or in the day we are realistic!

Death has been very hard because it is a stage where everything is over as my phrase says: '' Everything starts all ends phrase very repeated by madmen who do not understand life ''

Excuse me if I'm realistic but that's what I think I should express for everything I observe

The majority of '' my friends '' say that I have changed and that I am colder of heart and feeling ...

They do not know how to face life with tears in the dark night and big smiles in the day those are the challenges that people who have a great goal in life.

nothing is forever I know more than anyone else I've lost more faithful people who did not speak and only brought out the best in one ...

At the end of the story told by our grandparents everything ends in happiness but they will never tell you the sad part or the ugly part of the story or the true story since everyone thinks of the good and most of the bad.

A COUNCIL, look around and look for the happiness that life is too short to think about how bad it exists in this world

My name is SOL NERUDA and I hope to visit our countries to be recognized no matter

Comentarios

Entradas populares